Travel Play Therapy Ideas: Lots of clinicians work at multiple sites and must take their office with them. Here are some portable ideas.
- Travel Play Therapy Kit: This rolling case is perfect for a travel kit. This link also has a list of important toys to include.
- Portable Art Studio: This is easy to grab and can fit a lot of supplies.
- Play Therapy Cart: I worked as a school therapist and would sometimes get kicked out of my office during standard testing, etc. One of these carts made the move much easier.
- DVD Art Box: Easily pack up your colored pencils/markers with paper.
- Portable Dollhouse: This is easy to make and when you are ready to put it away it turns into a box for you to store your dolls. Here is a similar dollhouse that collapses flat.
- Game Supplies: A good way to organize game supplies without losing small pieces.
- Lego Box: Just glue a lego board onto your storage box.
- Snapwear Sand Tray: You can put sand in the top and then keep your miniatures in the bottom portion.
- Rainbow Rice Tray: Sand is ideal, but if you are going somewhere that you can’t risk sand spillage then fill a tub with colored rice for east clean up.